Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at https://www.theclothcompany.com, you accept the terms of service and agree to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
- You also accept responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You are granted permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the clothcompany’s website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only.
- Moreover this is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) as well as attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on theclothcompany’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- On the other hand, if you violate any of these restrictions, this license will automatically terminate and also TheClothCompany have the right to terminate it at any time.
- Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on theclothcompany website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. theclothcompany makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, theclothcompany does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials. Similarly on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall theclothcompany or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on theclothcompany’s website, even if theclothcompany or a theclothcompany authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on theclothcompany website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. theclothcompany does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. theclothcompany may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However theclothcompany does not make any commitment to update the materials.
theclothcompany has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by theclothcompany of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on our website are accurate. However, we do not guarantee that the descriptions are error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition.
All prices are in INR Currency and are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing that may occur.
We accept payment by credit/debit card/Net Banking/PayTm Wallet/UPI and COD. Payments will be processed through our secure payment gateway.
Shipping and Delivery
We will ship your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. Shipping times will vary depending on your location. We will provide you with a tracking number for your package. We are not responsible for any delays or damages that occur during shipping.
Returns and Refunds
We will accept returns of unused products within 15 days of delivery. We will provide a refund or exchange, at your option. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
The content of our website, including images and text, is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce or use this content without our express written permission.
We will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our website or products, including indirect or consequential damages.
Changes to Terms
We may make changes to these terms from time to time. Your continued use of our website and services following the posting of changes will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
These terms and your use of our website and services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Government of India.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our website and services, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website or services.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you have any issues or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
You Can Go “www.theclothcompany.com” To Visit Our Store.